WorldPay and Your e Solutions Ltd for your Internet payment solution
Complete the on-line application form to allow us to undertake a rapid business assessment of your company as a potential customer of WorldPay using our systems. The form is secure, and any information that you provide will only be used for the purposes of assessing your application. Apply here.
Download and print the documents
- WorldPay Customer Agreement Terms, Schedule A
- The WorldPay Customer Agreement explains the terms and conditions that apply to WorldPay customers. The Terms and the Schedule(s) together form a single document. Please print out a copy of each, sign them, and send them to WorldPay by post (they cannot accept them by fax). Please retain a copy of each document for your records.
- Direct Debit Authority Form
- Once accepted as a WorldPay customer, you will need to complete a Direct Debit Authority Form.
- Bank Compliance Form
- Download, print and complete the Bank Compliance Form and ask your bank to sign and stamp it with their official branch stamp. For speed you may fax this to WorldPay, however they do require the original in the post.
Find out more about WorldPay
Prices correct as of September 2008
- Set up Fee: £70
- Monthly Fee: £15 per month
- Credit and Debit card charge:
3.3% per transaction + 15p per transaction
- Fraud Screening and MOTO terminal: free
WorldPay USA: WorldDirect USA
To be able to process Credit/Debit cards online you will need an Internet Trading Account (Merchant ID's) and a secure payment gateway - WorldDirect provides both.
- Application and set up fee US$399
- Monthly fee US$50
- 3.25% for US$-US$ or CAN$-CAN$ for Credit Card transaction
- 5.25% for multi currency for Credit Card transaction
- 0.40 US$ per transaction Debit Card transaction
- 0.10 US$ per transaction for WorldAlert
- 4 US$ for settlement (1 week remittance delay)
- 15 US$ chargeback